Saturday 21 May 2011

A little more about me

So i have filled you in ( Sort of ), on what usually goes on during my day, i have also given you a brief run down on how i got to be where i am today. But what about the in-betweeners? I'm just going to jump on in there with a list.

100 28 Things you may not know about me.

1. I'm now 20, but am rarley compared to others my age as the lifestyle i have compared to most fellow 20 year olds i know is of dire opposites.
2. Still engaged, have been for over 2 years now, and i am not planning on getting married until all my children can be at my wedding
3. I'm a taurus, and a very stubborn taurus at that.
4. Anti-religous, i don't mind for others to have theirs, just dont push it on me please.
5. I enjoy
6. singing, in the car, in the shower, wherever
7. scrapbooking, if i ever get the time for it
8. blogging, it's a new found love of mine
9.bed, before princess i would stay in bed all day
10. working, i have always been a very work driven person.
11. I dislike
12. liars, no need for it
13. Mice, just seeing one will bring on near fainting and hyperventilating
14. judgement, because people are always too quick to judge me and are usually wrong
15. wine, besides 1 brand of red, i just cant stomach it
16. Other little things
17. i have always wanted a garden
18. i Prefere a flat white coffee to a cappacino
19. I can never understand why some people do the things they do
20. I keep alot inside because i dont like confrontation
21. I wish i had a close friend like in the movies
22. I generally wish more things happened like in the movies
(labour- little bit of sweat one push and the babies out, gee that would be nice)
23. I watch too many movies
24. I fear the death of loved ones and how i will cope
25. Lost my father very young
26. Have a terrible memory, i write lots and lots of lists
27. I always start new things and consequently stop after a very short time.
(Be proud i am still blogging, have found it quite therapuatic)
28. I always get sidetracked and forget what i was doing


*Wanders off to turn the jug on for cup of coffee*


2 comments:

  1. I love your "best friend like in the movies" idea. Those are pretty rare. Thanks for popping in on my blog! I like what you've written here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. best keurig for office

    ReplyDelete