Monday 16 May 2011

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

Two blogs in one day. Wham-o. I just have so much to say. So many people to say it to.. ok so all three of my readers.. Hello to you, can i just say it is nice to no longer be talking to myself. Not that i am not used to it or anything *snickers*

I lie to myself, ALOT. Here are some of the lies i tell myself-

*Im going to get up early and be showered and dressed before princess wakes up.
I sleep till princess wakes up and drag myself out of bed, lounge around in my pajamas for two hours.

*I'm going to power clean so i can have the rest of the day free.
I delay many things and my washing ussually sits for a couple of hours and gets thrown in the dryer.

*I'm going to start an excercise regime to lose the "gut"
After 17 months, "baby weight" just ain't cutting it as an excuse anymore. I'm still gunna use it though!

*I will not have a 4th, 5th, coffee because i know it is bad for me and will give me a headache
Currently sitting on my 4th.

*Put princess to bed and do quick top up clean so i can wake up to a clean house
Put princess to bed, make coffee, sit on butt, do nothing.

* i will show H my appreciation for him.
mmm bed.. so warm... sleep?

Bad mummy! Bad wifey!

No comments:

Post a Comment